- Special for this Tournament edition: 2 latched and sealed underseat cabinets holding 4 tackle boxes each (8 total), included in the price. Note that the anodized seat in some of the pictures has the door hinges installed in the bottom as a custom feature but the default hinge location is on the outboard sides.
- 38 inch wide, plush but firm seat in plated white marine specific upholstery. Cushion assembly constructed from marine spec foamed PVC, epoxied to an aluminum base and covered with closed cell marine spec flotation foam
- 4 large rod holders and 2 large and deep deluxe polished cup holders. Note that the white painted seat pictured has an optional additional rod holder.
- Marine anodized 1 1/2 inch diameter, schedule 40 TIG fillet welded 6061-T6 aluminum structure. All structural parts in our seats are welded, never screwed nor bolted together
- Side armrests that double as handholds provide extra safety and comfort.
- Underseat wide storage powder coated tray keeps loose items out of sight but handy and dry.
- 2 inch ballistic nylon securing strap, Velcro adjustable to your cooler’s girth, plus a heavy duty 2 inch wide slide buckle to quickly release your cooler.
- Ribbed extra wide extruded profile adds grip and comfort to the retractable foothold.
- Welded flat profile cooler backstay and enough top clearance to open your cooler while still strapped securely in place.
- Welded, non-skid foot rests.
- COOLER. FISHING RODS AND CUPS NOT INCLUDED.
Cooler Space will be 5" less than the overall seat width that you choose.
For example: Your seat is width 38", then the space for the cooler will be 33".
We are currently only offering this leaning post with LOCAL PICKUP at our SW Miami shop. You can order it shipped to your address within the contiguous 48 states for an additional fee but it also only ships freight, so you need to supply us with a commercial address. If you only have available a residential address you will need to pick it up at the nearest FedEx location.